Follow these five simple tips to help your sausage dog stay cool during hot days:
- Make sure your pup gets plenty of fresh and clean water. Keep the bowl in the shade and change it regularly.
- Maintain a cool environment by keeping curtains closed and using a fan to circulate cool air.
- In hot summer days, it is best to walk your dog early in the morning or later in the evening when the ground is cooler. If the ground is too hot for your hand, then is too hot for their paws.
- You can cool your dog down by laying damp towels or blankets on the ground.
- You can keep your dog fresh by playing with water: a small pool or a hose will keep them entertained during the day.
Share with us your tips!